Regulations for Quiet Floors
- In quiet floor areas, absolute silence shall be maintained at all times without any noise or clamor.
- Please observe the following schedule when staying on the quiet floors:
(1) Turn off dormitory headlamps during 00:00–06:00.
(2) The Internet and lights (including desk lamps) will be turned off during 01:00-06:00. If you need to use them to study, please go to the reading room.
(3) The above restrictions are removed during the 8th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 18th, weeks.
- To keep quiet and to avoid disturbing others' sleep, do not talk or make noise during bathing and washing time, and finish them before 24:00.