Health Examinations for New Students
- All new students, regardless of their level of study, must undergo the new student health examination.
- Examination method:
1) Students may accept the on-campus health examination service provided for all new students.
2) Alternatively, students may choose to undergo a health examination at an external medical institution if they are unable to attend the on-campus examination.
- Other requirements:
1) Students who choose to have their health examinations performed elsewhere are required to pay for the cost out-of-pocket.
2) External health examination results are only valid if issued within the three months leading up to the new semester. Please download the Student Health Information Card from https://reurl.cc/2blLp6 and take it with you to the medical institution where the examination will be performed