Our social workers will help students who she or their spouse/partner are pregnan0t, have been pregnant or raising children under the age of 3, to protection their right to study by intergrating on/off campus resources if needed.
Note 1: The "Referral Form for Pregnant Students" can be downloaded from the Office of Health and Business Center website/Regulations Forms/Forms
Note 2: For underage pregnant students, a processing team should be established immediately; adult students should propose according to the needs, and the business unit will make the determination according to the needs.
Note 3: The division of labor table referred to in the flow chart refers to the division of labor table for the protection of students' pregnancy learning rights and counseling assistance in the school.
- Directions of The Ministry of Education of Pregnancy Student’s Right to Education and Guidance
- NCHU Guidelines of learning rights maintenance and counseling assistance for pregnant student
- NCHU working division of learning rights maintenance and counseling assistance for pregnant student
- Learning Rights Maintenance and Counseling Assistance for Pregnant Student Record Form
- Pregnant Student Referral Form
- NCHU breastfeeding room map
- NCHU administration building breastfeeding room rules
- NCHU Hui-Sun Memorial Hall breastfeeding room rules
- NCHU Library breastfeeding room rules
- NCHU Humanities building breastfeeding room rules
- SFAA-Teenage pregnancy assistance website
- SFAA-Adolescent Pregnancy Services Resource Booklet
- SFAA-baby education website
- SFAA-Teenage pregnancy area