【健檢公告】因應海葵颱風取消原訂於9月4日辦理之新生健檢The health examination originally scheduled for 9/4 has been canceled due to Typhoon Haikui.
- 112年9月11日至9月28日，不需要提早預約，直接列印「新生EZ come系統」之「健康資料自填項目」至醫院補檢，後續報告由醫院統一發送至學校。
- Due to the attack of Typhoon Haikui and considering the safety of students first, the entrance health examination for new students of the 112th academic year originally scheduled for September 4 has been cancelled.
- For students who originally made an appointment for the 9/4 health checkup, the response methods are as follows:
- From 9/5 to 9/8, there will be an additional 150 places for daily health checkups. Please choose a health checkup time to arrive at the school according to individual circumstances; health checkup time: 8:00 am to 11:30 am. Please note that check-in time is no later than 11:30 am.
- Those who are unable to complete the health checkup at school between 9/5 and 9/8 can go to the contracted hospital (Taichung Hospital of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, at the contracted price) during the following times:
- From 112/9/11 to 9/28, there is no need to make an appointment in advance. You can directly print the "Health Information Self-Filling Items" of the "Freshman EZ Come System" to the hospital for a follow-up examination. The follow-up report will be sent to the school uniformly by the hospital.
- After 112/10/2, you need to make an appointment in advance for the afternoon session (special hotline: 04-22260360, or 04-22294411 ext. 5300). Please print the "Health Information Card" (attached) by yourself, and fill in the first self-filled items. Go to the hospital for re-examination; however, the report must be picked up by yourself or paid for postage to the designated delivery address.